Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday evening


As I've said before, sometimes painting and practicing win out over posting and tonight is another one of those nights. I've been finishing up some paintings and really making good progress at that. But I still have practicing to do (with an oboe lesson tomorrow!)  and it's after 9 PM here in California, so I'm going to do that now. Also, the Westminster Dog Show is on tonight and I am recording it to watch later. After showing dogs for 25+years (in another life!?), it's hard to miss it and some years February sails right on by and I don't see it. This year, I'm going to watch it all--in segments!

More soon, I promise!

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to what you wrote ~ More times than not I feel busier now than I have ever been ~ even though family is grown & spouse is deceased. I am enjoying my life and grateful for what was, what is and what is yet to come. I am learning to make art dolls so that is my latest venture. Life has so much to offer that my days are full ~ balance of time alone and time with is others is key for me ~ Having 2 dogs, a yorkie ~ 2yo & lab/golden (12) I am never truly alone ~ Speaking of dogs what kind of dog was it that won Westminister Dog Show?
    Hugs and namaste, Carol (artmusedog)

    ReplyDelete