Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Continuing to work on the extended aspects of "Presentation"

Preparing for a nice presentation takes a lot of time. It is really fun and rewarding, but it takes a LOT of time! I know why some people don't ever really get into making up a "Business Kit" or designing desktop publishing items or marketing tools. They all take time. And when you don't work with something for a while--like making label templates or printing envelopes--it's like starting over again to get back into the groove.

Well, I'm having fun updating everything and making some new things but right now, I need to spend my time on completing that project rather than writing a long blog post. So, I'm going to sign off for today and get back to that work. When I have things done, I'll share a list of items and some photos, I hope. More information very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment