Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hopefully, you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day! I went with 2 friends to the Wine and Chocolate Weekend. It is a "tour" through several wineries and since 3 of my paintings were displayed at one of them, I needed to go. It was fun, but SOOOO crowded that you could hardly walk through the crowd in some places. There were groups touring in buses and limos, and many others with designated drivers. There were a lot of very young people attending and they were having a great time. But it was very crowded, rather noisy, and a lot of the food was wiped out before the afternoon even began. So, I enjoyed the company, the beautiful weather, the drive in the country, and yet another opportunity for exposure for some of my wine-themed art. It will be up for a month, so we'll see what happens!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a really fun and well attended event...Any other artists from up my way? julie

    ReplyDelete