You know how they say "You have to spend money to make money"? That's what I've been doing the last couple of days. I have bought:
1. Small frames for Timberline's "Small Wonders" show that's coming up.
2. Large frames (32 X 40") online in bright metallics for the new love paintings etc.
3. Cards of "Flower Power", one of the newest ones that I'm going to enter very soon in a juried show and probably in the California Watercolor Association show.
4. Plexiglass for the 5 newest paintings
5. Mat boards for the newest paintings
LOTS of out of pocket in the last few days, but if you don't do it you can't hang them anywhere and you certainly won't sell them. Something like not winning the lottery but never buying a ticket for the lottery!