Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday night before a busy weekend--

Thank you all for the kind comments about the Artist Inspiration Cards! I appreciate your thoughts and relish your responses. :)

Busy weekend so I'm just going to touch base tonight:

1.  Tomorrow I am taking an Abstract Watercolor Class from Sandy Kowallis at the Art Stand Gallery. I can hardly wait!

2.  Saturday I am teaching a Mixed Media Explorations Class at the Art Stand Gallery. I can hardly wait!

3.  Next Wednesday, the "Art of Life" Project through Fresno Oncology Center women will be meeting  and painting at my house.

4. A week from Saturday--Jan. 23rd--I'll be doing a demo/presentation for YWA at the old schoolhouse.

I think that's enough teaching for one month! With the presentation in Fremont on the 6th also, it'll be a very busy month.

No comments:

Post a Comment