Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday/Day 2 of the San Diego Workshop


Whew! I barely made it--"it" being writing today to keep up with my commitment to write something in my blog each and every day. Day 2 of the Design Workshop was outstanding. After class, I went to the Dick Blick store in San Diego and spent a little money and came back to work on a painting I started in class and an assignment for tomorrow. I just finished and am only saying "hello" here today. More tomorrow, hopefully--along with some photos, too.

I want to tell you about the San Diego "Promenade" area where the San Diego Watercolor Society Gallery and classroom is located. It is all part of the renovation effort involving the old Naval Training Center. It's a fabulous project that looks wonderful and is part of a huge community effort in the Point Lomo area of  San Diego. More about it all very soon. Ta Ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment