Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm Green With Envy. . . . or is it Red With Rage?


Or maybe it's yellow with a lack of courage. . . .to finish up my entries for the "Being Green" show at Timberline. All I need are 3 white twist ties and some baling wire. . . and I can finish the last one! (I think!)

Seriously, that's what I must do tomorrow and I won't be revealing any photos on my blog. You will have to go to Timberline Gallery in Oakhurst to view the Green Show. It will be hung on Monday, April 6th and run through the first Sunday in June. I think it promises to be an interesting and exciting show--a new venture for Timberline for this year. The Green Show will be followed by "Faces" in June/July and "Birds of a Feather" in August/September.

1 comment:

  1. Kathleen,
    The Green Show looks fabulous and wait til you see what Anita did...can't tell you...
    But the hit of all the new pieces for this next 8 weeks is your Japanese paper piece..I can't think of the title but it is the hit of the gallery!! Just wonderful!!!
    hug, hug

    ReplyDelete