Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hanging the Show!

We loaded up and went to Reedley today to hang the Opera House Show. Though it was a little bit difficult, we managed to hang all 24 paintings that I took. And I'm very pleased with how the show looks in the old, historic building. My style is somewhat of a diversion from what usually hangs there, but we thought it looked quite good. It couldn't have happened without Roy because some of the paintings had to go very high and some on the old brick walls and 2 OVER the staircase. I am absolutely useless on a ladder, under the best of circumstances, and this was definitely a 2 person job anyway. Tina Mizuno, from the Kings River Arts Council, was there to help us.

Now I need to finish gathering prints etc. for the reception next Tuesday, April 28th, and hope that people come!

No comments:

Post a Comment