Friday, January 4, 2013

Just Show Up!

What if I just showed up to my blog each day? Would something come to me to write about? We shall see. . . .

This morning I decided to ask myself "What If" when I arrived in the morning (on time, before 11 AM!) after getting up when my alarm went off and making it to weigh in and the Weight Watcher's meeting, I wrote down on a post it 3-5 things I MUST do today?



The good news is that I accomplished all 5 things I wrote down, 3 minor phone calls I'd put off for a few days already and 2 more major projects/documents to think out and type out that I had put off for more than a few days. It feels good!

The bad news is that it is now 4:30 and I haven't worked on The Painting About a Man for even one minute! But I am going there now.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Best laid plans.... it is a learning experience...
    Glad we got together, and sad to see you are not going to be at Timberline Gallery any more. But your gallery is growing and sharing your wonderful artistic growth is top on your list. We will get together through the year..
    Hugs, v

    ReplyDelete