Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Autumnal October newsletter. . . .




I finished my October newsletter yesterday and it has a lot of current news in it so I'd like to post it here for your review in case you haven't received in via email or seen it on Facebook. Let's see if this works:


https://t.e2ma.net/cshare/inbound/f/ziwfd/b07a8d99acd6df3ac446cdfe36e92b42


If you click on the link, you'll be taken to the newsletter. Hopefully, I'll soon be able to figure out how to create an archive of past newsletters. Maybe I'll even try that now!

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! I DID it! I created a new item in the right hand sidebar called "Newsletter Archive" and I added yesterday's newsletter there. I will try to go back and add previous newsletters and will definitely add future newsletters as they occur.

    ReplyDelete