Monday, November 22, 2010

Short Post. . . .

"Miss Kitty"--the boss/supervisor of the organizational effort
. . . . to say that I'll be back very soon to write a longer one and to try to get back on a schedule of writing more regularly. I'm taking Alyson Stanfield's "Get Organized" class right now and one of the things we are setting up is an electronic filing system. I've put down a schedule for my blog posts so now I'll just have to start following it, right? My office looks like a tornado came through but I can see great progress in the filing system (I now HAVE one!), the electronic task program, my calendar, my social media interactions--and a real newsletter looms on the horizon! I'll keep you posted--hang in there and send encouraging thoughts my way. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kathleen,
    Good for you! About a year ago, I completely reorganized and redecorated my studio. It was a great deal of work, but the best thing! I am looking forward to your newsletter. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i desperately need such a class.

    ReplyDelete