Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Garden






It's really cool today today--a very pleasant change from our hot weather. I am finally going to post some photos of my tiny garden. I planted 1 tomato plant, 1 Japanese eggplant, and a basil plant. And in 2 other containers there are an Early Girl tomato and 2 strawberry plants. Not much of an effort in terms of a garden, but at least it was an attempt!

I have a Mixed Media class on Saturday at the Art Stand and I'm hoping the cooler weather is still in effect by then. The signup list is a good size, about eight; the challenge is knowing what to do with people at all levels some of whom have taken my class before and some who haven't. We always have fun, but it's proving hard to come up with new ideas each time and still cover the basics for the new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment