Friday, March 13, 2009

The March Newsletter--proof that there IS one! Even though it can't seem to be sent out. . . . .


Yesterday's frustration was because I've had a newsletter ready to go since the beginning of March and haven't been able to send it because I was still working on my email list. I just can't seem to get all my contacts in one place etc. and still be able to send mail successfully--a large mailing that is. I had a cover letter written on beautiful stationary at my recently reactivated .mac account. I added the attachment and was told I couldn't use the stationary. I took away the stationary and was told the attachment had to be compressed. I sent it all and most of the addresses (on .mac) were rejected. I copied everything and sent it on gmail last night and today it doesn't show up as sent mail. But I got some returned addresses and Roy got his letter complete with a viewable 2 page newsletter. 

So right now, I have no idea where I am with the whole newsletter/email list project. No one responded at all which makes me think it wasn't sent. I'll see what materializes by this evening and then I may do my Charlie Brown scream again!

3 comments:

  1. ummm, I responded to you re: your fabulous newsletter, this morning via email. Mine was just text although I wasn't looking for an attachment....I'll look...wonder if there is something wrong with my eamail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! When I commented on your Charlie Brown scream, I failed to mention that your newsletter appears to be complete with text, pictures and graphics in my e-mail. It looks great!

    ML

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for that comment! I'm so glad to hear that you could view it as I intended it, in it's entirety. I appreciate your comments--they remind me that people ARE reading my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete