Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day to all! Kathleen's September Newsletter

 
I hope some of you took the day off and didn't labor at all. I did a lot of "odds and ends" and tried to get paintings ready to take to Allard's Art on Thursday. I need about 16 and I'm getting close to being ready for the month that they will be there. I will be demonstrating there next Saturday, September 12th, from 11AM till 3 PM. More details of upcoming events in a moment. . . . I'll see if I can attach a copy of my current September newsletter that I just sent out.

If it appears as a small image above this post, you should be able to double click on it and see a much larger version of it. Plus you should also be able to print it out for reference. Try it and let me know if it works or not.

I hope to see you this month at one or more of the events I am involved with. If you shop at Trader Joe's on Blackstone in Fresno, just walk in next door to Allard's between September 11th and October 6th and see the show. Then, email me and let me know what you thought and which painting(s) you like best and why. We always love feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment